Thursday, September 4, 2008

Two Weeks

I went away for work for a week and then away on vacation for an additional week. Since I couldn't exercise anyway aaaaand it was vacation, I just said what the heck, let's EAT LIKE A SONNOVABITCH. I stuffed my face with pizza in a drunken state, gorged on fried fish, tacos of all kinds, burritos, chorizos and the all mighty churro! Ice Cream, Chocolate Mouse Cake, Coca Cola! Cookies, fresh and bagged. Twix, twix, and oh how I love twix. Porterhouse, half a chicken, carne asada, eggrolls, korean bbq, frozen yogurt!

I didn't eat ANY of this stuff while I was exercising and eating healthy.

FUCK IT WAS DAMN GOOD.

and so I gained seven pounds. back up to 200. That's not bad, but I think I lost muscle mass too. I can still do 120 crunches on that ab thing at the gym, but it hurt like hell. I can still run 2 miles comfortably. time to get back on the plan. I turn 29 in a month and a half, maybe I can get down to the weight I was at TWELVE years ago! holy shit i'm old.

1 comment:

Jon said...

what weight were you at 12 yrs ago?